Personal Electronics Pop Up Event
Do you have an old laptop, phone, or another old electronic item that you are not using? Planning, Sustainability and Project Management is partnering with PCs for People to collect your old electronics for refurbishing and resale to low-income homes and non-profit organizations. This is a great way to celebrate Earth Month, dispose of items that can't be placed in the trash, and help those in need. Look for the collection table in the PPB lobby on Friday, April 21 from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Desktop or laptop computers
- TVs and monitors >45″ (no CRTs)
- Computer accessories like keyboards, mice, or speakers
- Hard drives and other computer parts
- Power cords and cables
- Servers and networking equipment
- Thumb drives, CDs, small radios
Not accepted items:
- Household appliances (including microwaves, refrigerators and vacuums)
- Car batteries, CRT (tube) TVs
- Monitors, copiers or anything containing chemicals, fossil fuels, biowaste, oil, liquids, powders, asbestos or freon
All device hard drives will be scrubbed by PCs for People.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.